Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lows and Highs

Life is weird. Just last week my mind was filled up with all of this tension and worry. No problem that was causing this tension was solved. Yet, I'm flowing through life as if they were. I have been permitted back into school. Fine. I have also been accepted into a School to Work program. This will finally get me a job when I attend school next year. This means one thing, in whole. I have this summer, to make the most out of my first seventeen years of life. And I'm trying my hardest to by organizing and disorganizing events throughout the summer to create and fuck shit up. This summer has to be the best one I've ever had. I will not waste it sleeping like I did the past two summers. Having no friends makes it hard to keep your sleeping schedule on track. But this summer, I have friends. Some of the best too. I look forward to the next four months. August. Stay the fuck away from me, August. August, what a disgusting word. The taste of it in my mind makes me want to shit out aliens that will eat everyone around me. Except for Dexter. Because Dexter rules.

I have much work to do, so that I spend my summer, not working. I have feelings to search and contemplate, and transform into a song. Because that is all I have. My feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment